In order to ensure the safety of the players and parents, the following measures have been put in place.
- Park in the main parking lot of Excellent Ice and walk to the back of the building where the DEK surfaces are located.
- Players should dress beside their car before going to the DEK space.
- Players & parents must complete the " Health Check" on Teamsnap and apply hand sanitiser before entering the DEK surface area.
- A maximum of 8 players and one instructor on each side of the DEK surface must be respected at all times.
- No physical contact between players and coaches.
- All players and coaches must wear a mask during practice and games.
- Each player must have their own water bottle, clearly labeled with their name on it.
- Players need only wear a helmet (with cage) , hockey or lacrosse gloves and have their own stick. Athletic shoes are also required.
- Parents must bring their own chair, wear a mask and respect social distancing at all times while observing.
- Players must report immediately to email@example.com if their child has tested positive for Covid so those who have been in contact can be notified by the association.
- Players must sign a waiver with Excellent Ice.
West Island Lacrosse is following closely with the Quebec Lacrosse Federation( FCQ) the government regulations to ensure compliance and the safety of all members.
People not respecting safe distancing or not wearing a mask will be asked to leave as we don’t want to compromise the opportunity for our kids to play lacrosse.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org